As from next week (29th of June) we are back 7 days a week!
Club operating hours:
Monday to Wednesday we are open from 3pm.
Thursday to Sunday open from 12 midday.
Yes we are open for lunch!
Thursday to Sunday 12 midday to 8pm
Some of our weekly events are back next week too -
- Wednesday night poker
- Thursday Trivia
- Friday Raffles (buy tickets online or at the Club)
- Saturday Raffles (at the Club only)
Due to restrictions numbers are limited for all events so please book a space to avoid disappointment.
Sadly our bowling greens are still closed to non-registered bowlers due to current Public health orders, however, we are hoping this will change in the coming weeks. So please stay tuned.
We are back again this week from Tonight to Sunday from 12 midday to 9pm with the Bistro open for dinner from 5pm.
From next week, we will be extending our Bistro services to include Lunch and Dinner, Thursday to Sunday. We still have a limited capacity so please give us a call on 9498 3135 to book a table for dinner.
Last week saw everyone settling into the “new norm” and for those joining us this week, please have a read of the below to get an understanding how our operation have changed to meet current COVID-19 compliance. Feel free to pop by and speak with our staff about the restrictions should you have any questions. Currently our weekly activities are on hold, however we are still offering Online Trivia and Online Raffles, more information on how to get involved in these can be found below.
- You will need to register with us upon arrival and sign off on our COVID-19 policy
- Please sanitise your hands upon entry
- We will have a limited capacity for patrons permitted at the Club and strongly suggest booking a table to avoid disappointment. Note: Table bookings can only be a maximum of 10 people
- We suggest downloading the COVIDSafe app
While at the Club
- Patrons will be required to remain seated when attending, as it is a requirement to be seated when eating and drinking. You will need to remain with your table and refrain from having conversations at other tables.
- When purchasing food and drinks from the Bar and Bistro, please maintain social distancing. There will be markers to advise social distance.
- Any patrons showing signs of flu like symptoms will be asked to leave.
- When using the bathroom please walk through the Club maintaining social distancing.
- Hand sanitising stations are set up around the Club.
- Maintain high levels of hygiene ie: frequent hand sanitising, washing.
- Additional signage will be located around the Club to assist with the changes.
Due to the current Public Health Orders relating to bowling greens, our bowling greens are closed to non registered bowlers. This is to ensure the Club remains compliant. We will advise as time goes on when this will change.
You will notice increased levels of regular cleaning at the Club to maintain a safe environment.
As we know of more changes we will continue to update you.
Friday Meat Raffles | Online
Tickets will be sold each week, you can buy them any day up until 5.30pm each Friday. The draw will start at 6.30pm each Friday.To purchase your tickets for this week’s draw please click on here
Food & Beverage
Takeaway or Delivery | Still available
The Club is still offering your Bowlo favourites as a takeaway or delivery, Thursday to Sunday after 4.30pm. Staff are on site early to take pre orders over the phone, so beat the phone rush in the evening and place your order in the afternoon. Please note our full menu will be available for dining in while the takeaway and delivery is limited to the below menu.
NEW to the MENU SOUP OF THE DAY
Tickets are now on sale for our reinstated Friday night raffles.
Buy your tickets here
Yes, you read that right, we will have meat trays and Club Vouchers up for grabs this Friday, just with a twist. The raffles will be online and winners will be able to pick their meat trays up over the weekend, vouchers will be emailed.
Tickets are sold online each week until 5.30pm Friday, you can buy them any day. The draw will start at 6.30pm through Facebook live***
Don’t worry if you miss the draw, we will be contacting all the winners afterwards. Just remember to buy your tickets before 5.30pm each Friday.
You really can not beat the quality of our meat trays, thanks to https://craigcookthenaturalbutcher.com.au/
My how I have missed winning and taking home a meat tray.
*****Disclaimer: We are still getting our bearings with the online program so please bare with us for the first week as going live is new to us!
See you all tomorrow online – pending any technology barriers
Follow the link for the updated Food and Drink menu
Don’t forget Trivia on Thursdays from the comfort of your home – see our Facebook page for more information.
We’re always thinking of new ways to serve our WPBC community.
Your takeaway or delivered dinner might already come with ‘fries’ but “would you like a jigsaw puzzle or book with that?” When you order your food and beverages, you can borrow a jigsaw puzzle or book too. Plenty to choose from with puzzles from 100 to 3000 pieces. That should keep the isolation boredom away!
Don’t forget we are open for takeaway and delivered dinner on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and NOW SUNDAY TOO between 4.30 – 8.30 pm. See our previous post with the menu details.
Give us a call to order 9498 3135 – online ordering will be available soon.
WPBC – we’re still your local, community Club
Check us out on Facebook for up to date goings on around the Club. West Pymble Bicentennial Club