West Pymble Bicentennial Club is looking to our future as the Community Club of choice on the North Shore. Please help us by answering some questions in our SURVEY on how we can improve the Club for the future.
We ask that you please complete the survey by Monday 11 September.
We thank you for your feedback and participation.
Kind regards, WPBC Board of Directors
WPBC Annual General Meeting
will be held on
8th October at 10am
WPBC AGM Notice 2017
All members, both Full and Social are invited to attend.
The Kookaburra Bistro will be serving complimentary Bacon/Sausage and Egg Rolls after the meeting.
Please come along and support your local community club.
WPBC-Annual report 2017-finalLR is the Annual Report for 2017
We look forward to seeing you at the AGM
WIN Barefoot Bowls for up to 2hrs for 25 People including a BBQ! Valued $1000! 4 GREAT PRIZES*
All trivia prize winners, each week, go into a draw to WIN Barefoot Bowls for up to 2hrs for 25 People including a BBQ! Valued $1000!
Includes a fantastic BBQ! All equipment plus a coach is included for your “Perfect Day in The Sun”!
- Play up to 2 hours of barefoot lawn bowls
- Includes BBQ food for 25 people
- Pick up to 6 items for your BBQ. Cooked perfectly by our talented chef.
- All green/equipment hire included, including a coach
- The perfect day in the sun for you and up to 24 friends
- Bookings essential and subject to availability.
- All winners of any prize at Trivia each week go into the barrel to WIN this prize.
- *4 Prizes each year – 1 prize Drawn quarterly on 30th October 2017, 31 January, 30 April and 31 July
Why not book for brunch and stay on for Barefoot Bowls with all the family.
Take up the special deal where Dads bowl FREE and receive a FREE house drink (Father’s Day only)
Buy Dad a Father’s Day gift – why not buy him a ticket to the Sportsman’s Legends Lunch! $27.50 adults
$13.75 children 5-12yrs old under 5yrs FREE
BISTRO OPEN 9am – 12pm
Bistro opens again 4-7pm for normal dinner service
BRUNCH MENU (BUFFET)
- Eggs, bacon, oven roasted tomatoes, sautéed mushrooms, sausages, hash browns
- Sausage & egg muffins
- Bacon & egg muffins
- Selection of muffins, friands & pastries
- Cereal & muesli served with dried fruit & natural yoghurt.
- Assorted breads to toast served with jam & marmalade.
- Seasonal fruit platter
- Juices, Tea & Coffee
Bookings recommended call – 9498 3135 or email - email@example.com
Not a member? Not a problem! Join up for as little as $10 for 1 year social membership
Come and see these cricket greats – Doug Walters and Jeff Thomson.
Tickets are $98 each and includes a drink on arrival, seafood buffet lunch and the company of these cricket greats!
Purchase your tickets at the bar (you will receive a $3 discount = $95) or online at try bookings https://www.trybooking.com/RGSQ