Copies of the 2018-2019 annual report are now available.
To review a copy of the report:
Download Now: WPBC Annual Report 2019
West Pymble Bicentennial Club 2019 Annual General Meeting
2 Prince of Wales Drive, West Pymble NSW 2073
NOTICE is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of The West Pymble Bicentennial Club (also known as the West Pymble Bowling Club) will be held at the Club House (location as addressed above) on:
Sunday, 20th October 2019 commencing at 10.00 am.
The business of the Annual General Meeting shall be as follows:
- to confirm the Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting;
- to receive and consider the reports referred to in Rule 102;
- to conduct the election of the Board;
- election of up to 2 nominated Life members;
- to appoint an Auditor or Auditors in the event that there be a vacancy in the office of Auditor;
- to appoint an honorary legal adviser;
- to approve the reimbursement of Directors’ expenses and the payment of honorariums (if any);
- to deal with any other business of which due notice has been given to the members.
Nomination for the Board of Directors
Nominations for the Board of Directors are now open. To nominate please complete the nomination/statutory declaration form. You can obtain a nomination form from the Bar or by email – send requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominations close with the Secretary on Sunday 6th of October 2019 at 5.00 pm.
Completed nomination forms and statutory declarations can be returned the following way:
Hand delivered or posted to 2 Prince of Wales Drive, West Pymble NSW 2073
for the attention of the Secretary
Emailed to email@example.com
You will receive confirmation of receipt of your nomination form from the Secretary. However, it is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that the nomination form has been received by the Club.
For enquiries call (02) 9498 3135.
Book Online: https://www.trybooking.com/BFRZD
As the weather warms up, the Club is getting busier and busier. If you’re planning to come down to the Club please call us on 9498-3135 to make a booking to avoid disappointment – especially for groups of 10 or more.
We are completely booked out on 15th, 21st & 22nd September.
West Pymble Bicentennial Club located on the leafy upper North Shore of Sydney, is looking for Front of House/ Bar staff.
Your personalised and engaging friendly service is a must to satisfy a wide variety of customers.
As FOH all rounder your key responsibilities may include:
- Table Service to our discerning customers
- Providing a warm, attentive and entertaining customer service experience
- Function service, including setting of the room and pack down
- Ability to cross between Front of House, Bar and Kitchen as required
- Apply safe food handling and use of hygienic techniques
- Cash handling and POS sales
- Ability to work with out supervision
- Registered Club knowledge
Successful applicants will possess the following:
- 1+ years’ experience working in a busy bar and bistro
- Must be over 18yrs old
- Hold a current NSW RSA and RCG or be prepared to obtain one prior to starting.
- Hold a current NSW Working with children check (WWCC)
- Flexibility to work between Bar and Kitchen front of house
- WH&S awareness and practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable, friendly and outgoing personality
- Experience in cash handling, POS
- Flexibility to work across seven days.
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of Registered Club operations
- Must have own transport
All candidates must have full permission to work in Australia. This position is not open to overseas applicants.
Hours may include, but not limited to Wednesday – Sunday dinner and Thursday to Sunday lunch. Other days may be required as needed.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
WOW US and tell us what you can offer us!