Ladies’ Rules Governing Championship Play
- Entry sheets for Championships will be placed on Notice Board at least TWO (2) weeks before closing date. No entries will be accepted after that date.
- All Club Championships will be played on Thursday or Saturday, if rain interrupts play, OR if a result is needed e.g. Singles closing date of Champion of Champions, the game to be finalised by the following Thursday.
- Complete teams MUST be entered… incomplete teams not accepted.
- 4. Play shall be an OPEN DRAW.
- 5. All Championships to be played under the “Laws of the Game & By-Laws.”
- Play or forfeit rule will apply, except in a final when each team may be allowed one week’s postpment with the approval of the Controlling Body.
- A minimum of one (1) weeks notice of games must be given per medium of Notice Board before a forfeit can be claimed. On a day of play 30 minutes grace is allowed. Also once a forfeit taken it cannot be rescinded.
- All score cards to be signed by both skips before handing them to the Match Committee.
- Defeated Singles players SHALL make themselves available as Markers when required. Otherwise their entry may be refused the following year.
- Any alteration to the rules shall be made ONLY by the Controlling Body.
- The Controlling Body is the Management Committee of the West Pymble Women’s Bowling Club.
- Once a player has entered a Club Championship she is deemed to have accepted these rules.
See also: Social Bowls Terms & Conditions.