We are back again this week from Tonight to Sunday from 12 midday to 9pm with the Bistro open for dinner from 5pm.
From next week, we will be extending our Bistro services to include Lunch and Dinner, Thursday to Sunday. We still have a limited capacity so please give us a call on 9498 3135 to book a table for dinner.
Last week saw everyone settling into the “new norm” and for those joining us this week, please have a read of the below to get an understanding how our operation have changed to meet current COVID-19 compliance. Feel free to pop by and speak with our staff about the restrictions should you have any questions. Currently our weekly activities are on hold, however we are still offering Online Trivia and Online Raffles, more information on how to get involved in these can be found below.
- You will need to register with us upon arrival and sign off on our COVID-19 policy
- Please sanitise your hands upon entry
- We will have a limited capacity for patrons permitted at the Club and strongly suggest booking a table to avoid disappointment. Note: Table bookings can only be a maximum of 10 people
- We suggest downloading the COVIDSafe app
While at the Club
- Patrons will be required to remain seated when attending, as it is a requirement to be seated when eating and drinking. You will need to remain with your table and refrain from having conversations at other tables.
- When purchasing food and drinks from the Bar and Bistro, please maintain social distancing. There will be markers to advise social distance.
- Any patrons showing signs of flu like symptoms will be asked to leave.
- When using the bathroom please walk through the Club maintaining social distancing.
- Hand sanitising stations are set up around the Club.
- Maintain high levels of hygiene ie: frequent hand sanitising, washing.
- Additional signage will be located around the Club to assist with the changes.
Due to the current Public Health Orders relating to bowling greens, our bowling greens are closed to non registered bowlers. This is to ensure the Club remains compliant. We will advise as time goes on when this will change.
You will notice increased levels of regular cleaning at the Club to maintain a safe environment.
As we know of more changes we will continue to update you.
Friday Meat Raffles | Online
Tickets will be sold each week, you can buy them any day up until 5.30pm each Friday. The draw will start at 6.30pm each Friday.To purchase your tickets for this week’s draw please click on here
Food & Beverage
Takeaway or Delivery | Still available
The Club is still offering your Bowlo favourites as a takeaway or delivery, Thursday to Sunday after 4.30pm. Staff are on site early to take pre orders over the phone, so beat the phone rush in the evening and place your order in the afternoon. Please note our full menu will be available for dining in while the takeaway and delivery is limited to the below menu.
NEW to the MENU SOUP OF THE DAY