West Pymble Bicentennial Club located on the leafy upper North Shore of Sydney, is looking for Front of House/ Bar staff.
Your personalised and engaging friendly service is a must to satisfy a wide variety of customers.
As FOH all rounder your key responsibilities may include:
- Table Service to our discerning customers
- Providing a warm, attentive and entertaining customer service experience
- Function service, including setting of the room and pack down
- Ability to cross between Front of House, Bar and Kitchen as required
- Apply safe food handling and use of hygienic techniques
- Cash handling and POS sales
- Ability to work with out supervision
- Registered Club knowledge
Successful applicants will possess the following:
- 1+ years’ experience working in a busy bar and bistro
- Must be over 18yrs old
- Hold a current NSW RSA and RCG or be prepared to obtain one prior to starting.
- Hold a current NSW Working with children check (WWCC)
- Flexibility to work between Bar and Kitchen front of house
- WH&S awareness and practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable, friendly and outgoing personality
- Experience in cash handling, POS
- Flexibility to work across seven days.
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of Registered Club operations
- Must have own transport
All candidates must have full permission to work in Australia. This position is not open to overseas applicants.
Hours may include, but not limited to Wednesday – Sunday dinner and Thursday to Sunday lunch. Other days may be required as needed.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
WOW US and tell us what you can offer us!