Expressions of interest sought for market stalls.
- The market will comprise general stallholders.
- There will be music, hot food and drink for purchase at the Club only, general stallholders and a jumping castle for kids.
- Stallholders will be selected on the suitability of the product and a panel of club staff will decide on the stallholders acceptance.
- No second hand goods will be permitted to be sold on market day and all efforts will be made to ensure that there is a diverse range of products available.
- Please note that balloons including helium balloons are prohibited within the Bicentennial Park precinct.
Venue: West Pymble Bicentennial Club – lower car park
Time: 1pm-5pm (set up prior and pull down after these hours)
Date: 22 March 2015
Contact: Adrian King – General Manager phone: 0438 885 483
or email: email@example.com
Cost: A fee of $50 for a 3m x 3m stall will be invoiced once your application has been approved
An event not to be missed. Limited spaces available.
- No Takeaway Food or Drink Stallholders thanks.
- Stallholders require stallholder insurance.
Wet weather update line: 0438 885 483
Please note goods prohibited for sale by stallholders are:- goods which infringe copyright or registered trade mark, alcohol, cigarettes and any goods or merchandise that cannot be sold by law.