Copies of the 2018-2019 annual report are now available.
To review a copy of the report:
Download Now: WPBC Annual Report 2019
West Pymble Bicentennial Club 2019 Annual General Meeting
2 Prince of Wales Drive, West Pymble NSW 2073
NOTICE is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of The West Pymble Bicentennial Club (also known as the West Pymble Bowling Club) will be held at the Club House (location as addressed above) on:
Sunday, 20th October 2019 commencing at 10.00 am.
The business of the Annual General Meeting shall be as follows:
- to confirm the Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting;
- to receive and consider the reports referred to in Rule 102;
- to conduct the election of the Board;
- election of up to 2 nominated Life members;
- to appoint an Auditor or Auditors in the event that there be a vacancy in the office of Auditor;
- to appoint an honorary legal adviser;
- to approve the reimbursement of Directors’ expenses and the payment of honorariums (if any);
- to deal with any other business of which due notice has been given to the members.
Nomination for the Board of Directors
Nominations for the Board of Directors are now open. To nominate please complete the nomination/statutory declaration form. You can obtain a nomination form from the Bar or by email – send requests to: email@example.com
Nominations close with the Secretary on Sunday 6th of October 2019 at 5.00 pm.
Completed nomination forms and statutory declarations can be returned the following way:
Hand delivered or posted to 2 Prince of Wales Drive, West Pymble NSW 2073
for the attention of the Secretary
Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive confirmation of receipt of your nomination form from the Secretary. However, it is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that the nomination form has been received by the Club.
For enquiries call (02) 9498 3135.