Spoil your Mum this Mother’s Day! Sunday, 8th May
Mums receive a FREE glass of ‘champers’ and a FREE dessert with their meal!
Don’t miss out book early; order off our normal menu or specials of the day menu, kids’ meals available. Takeaways available.
Menu specials for Mother’s Day are:
- Thai Grilled Prawns salad – $18.50
- Soft shell Crab salad with Lime chilli dressing – $24.50
- Hollie steak with grilled prawns & seasonal steamed vegetables – $25.50
- Double Prawns with salad – $26.50
Why not fill in the day with a game of barefoot bowls?
Mum’s bowl FREE! Social members: $5.00
Not a member? Join for only $10.00!
Bowls and coaching included.
Wishing all Mums a very Happy Mother’s Day!
Visitors welcome. Bookings recommended
(02) 9498 3135 | email@example.com | www.wpbc.com.au
Looking for something to do
on ANZAC Day with family or friends?
Visitors are always welcome! Become a member today
- Bistro open from 12 noon
Bookings are recommended; phone 9498 3135
- Barefoot Bowls from 12 noon
- Two-Up from 3pm
- Anzac Memorial Service 5.15pm
ANZAC Day Chef’s Special
Beef with Green Peas curry sauce served with vegetables – $18.50
Full menu and takeaway menu is also available
Our Ausatralia Day bare-foot bowls is a great way to spend the afternoon with family and friends. Have a game of bowls, a few drinks, and a meal at the Bistro.
Open for Lunch & Dinner
Tuesday 26th January, 2016
Visit the Bicentennial Park Backyard Baaaar-Becue from 10:30am – 1pm, then walk up to the Club for barefoot bowls.
Bookings essential. Call 9498 3135
WPBC would like to invite you to our
Traditional Robbie Burns Supper and Whisky tasting
‘Whisky tasting, 3 course dinner, bagpipes, vocal entertainment, traditional speeches, toasts, and much more’
Saturday 30th January
$40 per head
– includes 3 course dinner and whisky tasting
6.30pm for 7pm – Piping in of the Haggis
Bookings are essential; phone 9498 3135
Tickets available over the bar at the Club
or book online http://www.trybooking.com/176361
Become a Social Member today.
Members and their guests are always welcome!
West Pymble Bicentennial Club would like to invite you to celebrate Christmas with us.
Saturday 19th December
$25.oo Child 7-13
$15.oo Child 3-6
Bookings Essential (02) 9418 4975
Raffles, Raffles, Raffles
Thursday – Friday – Saturday nights
Meat trays – kids colouring packs
and CHRISTMAS Half Leg Hams
on 4th, 11th & 18th December
Tickets on sale each night from 5pm drawn on the night!
Major Christmas raffle Win an iPad mini 2
Drawn 19th December at the Christmas dinner
other prizes include: Hampers, chocolates, perfumes & wine
drawn 19th December at the Club Christmas Party
$5per ticket or 3 for $10
What are you doing on Friday nights?
Come and join in our new
“Corner to Corner” competition
A fun competition “corner to corner” (you need to try and get as close as possible to the jack) every Friday night in December and January as a bit of fun!
- It costs “$2 a go” – all money into the jackpot
- Winner takes the jackpot
- Limit of two turns per game
- Unlimited players
Kids “hit the jack” (free) over a shorter distance – prize of a slushy for the winner.
Run from about 5pm onwards depending on numbers
– until approximately 6.30. Come on down and try it out!
WPBC Annual Report 2015 is now available as a PDF to view and download.
- CHAIRMAN’S REPORT – 30 JUNE 2015
- FINANCIAL REPORT – 30 JUNE 2015
- Directors’ Report
- Statement of Financial Position
- Statement of Profit or Loss and Other Comprehensive Income
- Statement of Changes in Equity
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Notes to the Financial Statements
- Directors’ Declaration
- Independent Auditor’s Review Report
- Accountant’s Disclaimer on Other Financial Information
- Trading and Other Income Statement
- Profit and Loss Statement